Friday, June 18, 2010

Newborn Pictures

New Born Pictures
Thanks Sara!

Will has grown a lot since these pictures were taken, but I never posted any of his newborn pictures that my wonderful friend Sara took! They are so cute! He is just so adorable. He is now 8 weeks old. Wow, how the time has flown, I do not like it! I started back to work this week and my mom is going to be keeping him. It is so hard to leave him everyday, I miss him all day long and the nights are just not long enough, but I know most of you know this. We tryto make the most of our afternoon/evenings together.

I will be posting more pictures as I am back to work!

Have a great Friday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. He's precious!!!! I didn't realize you were back at work already. For some reason I thought you were taking longer time off.

    ReplyDelete