
Here is our going home picture. We got to leave early Sunday morning to head home!! Will was very glad to be home!
I will be posting more pictures as soon as I figure out how to get them on the computer. My little brother is getting me a new laptop to use so I can hopefully do more on the blog, I just do not like using the desktop, I like to be close to Will.
Being a mom is the best thing that I have ever experienced. Hearing him cry for the first time is unlike any thing that I have ever heard and it was the sweetest most precious moment in my entire life. He is such a sweet sweet baby. The first 2 nights at home were long as it wanted me to hold him all night for him to sleep, but the last 3 nights have been wonderful. He sleeps all night and only wakes up to change his diaper and nurse about every 2-3 hours and then right back to sleep. I know there will be more and more nights like the first 2, but I do not mind, sometimes they just need their mommy!
Chad has been so wonderful. He is a great daddy and Will just loves him! Chad has been my rock through all of this, in the hospital when I had to have a sudden C-section and was so scared, Chad was the rock and was so wonderful. I could not ask to be married to a better husband and a better daddy!
Will also had his first appointment on Wednesday, and it was a great one. Dr. Lytle said he is perfect and he even gained 4 oz since leaving the hospital. He is a great breast feeder.
Well that is all for now. I will not be posting as much as I did before probably as I love spending all my time with Will, I just wanted to give an update and let everyone know how good we are all doing.
Thanks to all our family and friends during the past week, you have all been so great and supportive and I love each and everyone of you. My mom comes over every day since Chad went back to work and helps with everything, I do not know what I would do without her. I just hope she knows how grateful we are for her.
Got to go, I hear Will!
He's precious!! I'm glad to hear your doing good and so he is.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely precious Andrea! Congratulations! Hope everything is going well!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is adorable! Being a mommy is the best and enjoy every second as it goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He's precious!
ReplyDeleteI'm so so happy for you! Will is perfect and I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete