So this weekend was pretty productive. I found the letters that I am going to paint for his room. I went all over town Saturday morning to find them. My dad and Chad painted his room Saturday and put his crib together! It looks so good. I will take pictures and post them soon!! I am so excited about it all coming together! Yesterday was one of my best friends little boys (Hudson's) Baby Dedication. It was really sweet. Then we all went to eat lunch after, it was a lot of fun. Last night of course was the SuperBowl so I watched for the commericals and I say they were not too good...
Well I hope this week is better than last week at work, we have been so busy. That I the third trimester tiredness has hit. By 5:00 every afternoon it is all I can do to keep my eyes open!
Have a great week! I go back to the doctor a week from today!
You look so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! So tiny! Blessing on the rest of your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete