Friday, October 30, 2009

An Update..... Long Over Due and NOW 15 WEEKS!

Happy Friday and Happy Day before Halloween, which means here at Compass today is dress up day!!!!

First thing first. It has been a while since I have updated and I wanted to let everyone know that I went to the doctor last Monday (October 19) and everything looked great. Baby's C heartrate was 160!! We were told to come back in 3 weeks so my next appointment is November 9th!

So I have been taken belly pictures since 9 weeks. I have not been posting them as there is really nothing too much to see, but I decided today being 15 weeks that I would make a Collage of weeks 9-15. So without further adieu........
They are in order from left to right top first and then bottom. So the Alabama outfit is today! 15 Weeks!!

So you may be wondering why I am decked out in Alabama gear??? Well today at work is Halloween and we can dress up. So the department I work in (Compensation and Benefits) dressed up as your favorite football team's BIGGEST FAN! So of course I had to deck out in my Alabama!! ROLL TIDE! Also, we are having a Tail Gate party all day so needless to say I will probably gain 5 pounds today!! LOL So here are some pictures of us today being goofy at work!



Well I hope that everyone is doing good. I hope that you all have a great and safe halloween!! We will be very busy tonight as we have been invited to 3 parties. I am not sure if I will make it to all 3 or not, but I am going to try! Then tomorrow, we will watch and see how bad Auburn looks, after last weekend there is no hope, but I should not say anything as we have LSU coming up next weekend!!



Have a great Friday!! I will try to post more often!!!!



Andrea

1 comment: