Happy Hump Day!! I hope that everyone is having a great week so far! For me it has been amazing. I had another ultra sound today and the baby looked great. The heartbeat was 175! I even got to see an arm and a leg and you can even see a leg in the pictures they gave me this morning! It is truly amazing and such a wonderful blessing. Carrying a baby just makes you see how beautiful and what a blessing life is and how important it already is to treasure these moments.
Well last time I reported that I did not feel so hot, well I am happily to say that I am feeling much better. I believe that I have finally learned the secret! EAT EAT EAT or do not let yourself get too hungry because that is when you feel bad, but then on the other end do not eat too much or you do not feel so good! So you just have to learn the secret that works best for you!
So it has been 2 weeks since my last post. I need to get better with posting but I feel like I never have anything exciting to talk about or that anyone would want to read! Football season has started which is one of my favorite times of the year! Roll Tide! We actually went to the game this past Saturday with my Grandparents and we had a great time tailgating and watching the game (even thought the first half was a little scary). Now I am ready for the next game!! We went out last night for our friend Zach's 30th birthday. We went to Firebirds, and let me say, that is a great place to eat! This Friday is DJ's birthday so we will be going out for his birthday this Friday! Lots of birthday's coming up!!
So that is all that is going on for now so I am finished rambling. The important part is about the baby anyway!
Well I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week!!!! Roll Tide!
I'm so excited for you and Chad! Ultrasounds are the best-seeing your baby like that is so amazing and just the reassurance you need! I'm glad that you're feeling better too! Keep on posting! :)
ReplyDelete